15 October 2011

Just One More Sleep!

I am so looking forward to a full day of Christmas paint fusion tomorrow at Sheena Douglass' workshop at Port Sunlight!

Everything's in my craft trolley waiting for tomorrow, apart from my lunch and drinks of course, they're in the fridge.

I've been bad about fusioning over the last few weeks, though I have a couple of cards with fusion in the background.  I'll be putting up pics over the next couple of weeks - as usual, once I've actually taken the photos :-)

No matter what I think of my workshop projects (which in themselves will be fab, it's just my interpretation I'm not so sure about lol) I will post pics of my attempts, so feel free to criticise - as always I am open to any comments good or bad.

Well, time for me to finish off the last few bits and pieces before heading up for a good night's sleep.  I'm usuing the "Christmas principle" tonight - the sooner I go to bed the sooner tomorrow will arrive :-)

Have a great night yourselves and I hope you're enjoying your weekend whatever you're doing.

Happy crafting
Kate x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate

    It was lovely to meet you again today. Thank you for your company at Sheena's Workshop. Until next time.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete